Trainings for professional Chefs
Within the Association is the ACMER Culinary Academy, which consists of a presentation kitchen and a cooking cabinet – training kitchen. The trainings are conducted on 9 independent training units for the best working conditions for 4 to 12 professional Chefs – depending on the topic and the complexity of preparation and work.
Culinary Academy was founded to give an opportunity to professional Chefs, both members and non-members of ACMER, to educate and to improve their culinary skills and knowledge.
Training programs for professional Chefs:
- MEDITERRANEAN CULINARY ARTS 16.000 kn (2.123,56 eur) (80 hours)
- MEDITERRANEAN CULINARY ARTS ECOLE DUCASSE 15.000 kn (1.990,84 eur) (32 hours)
- BUFFET 7.000 kn (929,06 eur) (40 hours)
- TRAINING FOR CHEFS ON PRIVATE BOATS 9.418,13 kn (1.250 eur) (24 hours)
- PASTRY ACADEMY 8.000 kn (1.061,78 eur) kn (70 hours)
- SUSI 9.000 kn (1.194,51) (32 hours)
- CARVING 8.000 kn (1.061,78 eur) (24 hours)
- PIZZA CHEF 12.500 kn (1.659,04 eur) (40 hours)